Wild Card is a multi-state Draw game (Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, and South Dakota).
The jackpot starts at $200,000 and grows each time the jackpot is not won.
Drawings are every Wednesday and Saturday night.
You win cash prizes by matching three, four, or five numbers.
If you also match the Wild Card, your prizes get even bigger.
And every Wild Card match is a winner.
- Decide how many plays you want. You get 2 panels for $1.00. A minimum of 2 panels must be played at all times. Play one, two, three, four, or all five plays on each Idaho Wild Card playslip.
- For each play, pick any five numbers from 1 to 33. Then pick one face card (A) Ace, (K) King, (Q) Queen, (J) Jack and one suit from the (♦) Diamond, (♠) Spade, (♣) Club or (♥) Heart for your Wild Card. Place a heavy vertical mark through the numbers, cards and suit. do not use red ink and do not erase.
- If you want the computer to randomly select your numbers and the Wild Card, ask the retailer for a "Quick Pick" or mark the "Quick Pick" (QP) box for each play on the playslip. Remember there are two panels per play.
- If you make a mistake, mark the "VOID" box for that play.
- Before submitting your playslip, make sure the numbers and the Wild Card chosen are the ones you want. Idaho Wild Card tickets cannot be canceled after they are processed. Responsibility for the numbers selected rests with the player, not the retailer or the Lottery.
- If you want to play the same numbers and Wild Card for up to 10 consecutive draws, mark the appropriate number of drawings in the "Multi-Draw" section.
- Wild Card drawings are held every Wednesday and Saturday night at 8:59 p.m. MT. See the draw games schedule.
Make sure to sign your ticket prior to presenting for payment.
The ticket, not the playslip, shall be the only valid proof of the selections made and the only valid instrument for claiming a prize. Before you hand your playslip to the clerk make sure your desired numbers and payment options are correct. Draw game tickets cannot be canceled after they are processed. Responsibility for the numbers selected rests with the player, not the retailer.
Must be at least 18 to buy, sell or redeem lottery tickets.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by all rules and regulations of the Idaho Lottery. By purchasing a ticket and submitting a prize claim, each potential winner grants the Idaho Lottery the right to use the winner’s name, city, county, state of residence, prize amount, and photograph or likeness to publicize his or her winnings and promote games or goodwill for the Idaho Lottery, without further consideration.