Congratulations to Hibbard Elementary School!
“When I was a third grader, my grandma told me, ‘If you read you succeed, if you don’t, you won’t.’ I want to foster a lifelong love of reading in these eight and nine-year-old students, that if they read, they’ll succeed,” said Remi Burton. “Each year I challenge my 3rd grade students to complete a 20-book reading challenge, and that’s what these books are for.”
Want to help Do GOOD? As a VIP Club member you can donate your points toward Classroom Wishlist projects in the Do Good section of the VIP Club Rewards. We can’t grant these projects without the help of our generous players. They make GOOD happen every day!
Is there something that your classroom needs? Materials, experiences, supplies that would help make your classroom more successful?
Read the guidelines below BEFORE you submit your wish!
- Must be 18 years or older to submit a classroom Wishlist.
- All Wishlists must benefit an Idaho public school.
- A typical funded project is around $2,000 , however, we can consider up to $10,000 in total.
- All information, including ordering links, must be included for a Wishlist to be considered!
- Educators may submit an unlimited number of times but can only be awarded twice in a fiscal year.
- Wishlists are evaluated on the following criteria: Impact, Urgency and Quality of Submission.
- Wishlists are pulled the first of each month. If you don’t get selected, don’t give up, re-submit.